Everyone is different, and not everyone in a group is going to think the same way or come from the same background. In this course, you’ll learn guidelines for working in a diverse group.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Understand why being different from you isn’t a negative
- List ways to respect diversity
- Define culture
- List the advantages of diversity
- List the disadvantages of diversity
- List strategies for working in a diverse group
- Describe ways to overcome language barriers
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.