Working in a Group
No matter how responsible, organized, or charismatic you are, if you don’t work well with others, you won’t have success – on or off the job. In this course, you’ll learn about the advantages of working with other individuals. You’ll also discover the science of group dynamics, as well as the difference between primary and secondary groups. Finally, you’ll find out about the formal and informal roles group members may take on.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Understand the importance of working well with others
- Define a group
- List the advantages of group work
- Define group dynamics
- Describe the characteristics of a group system
- Describe the difference between primary and secondary groups
- Describe the difference between formal and informal group roles
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.