Successful documents effectively convey necessary information.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- List the five steps to creating successful documents
- Identify parts of preparing to create a document
- Define primary purpose
- Describe the relationship between document content and intended audience
- Define scope
- List factors that influence the method used to deliver a document
- List common parts of documentation
- State the importance of well-organized documents
- Understand when the writing process should begin
- Describe the revision process
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.