Process Capability Performance
A main goal of a Six Sigma project is to reduce variation in a process. To meet this goal, the Six Sigma team must know the capability and performance of the process before and after improvements are implemented.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Describe the process of conducting a process capability study
- Distinguish between natural process limits and specification limits
- Define and calculate process capability indices
- Define and calculate process performance indices
- Describe the differences between short-term and long-term capability
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.