Pneumatic systems are designed to efficiently produce, prepare, deliver, and use compressed air. As air travels through the system, it is compressed, cleaned, cooled, and treated before it is delivered to a mechanical device.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Define the pneumatic production system
- Define the pneumatic consumption system
- List the components of the production system
- List the components of the consumption system
- Explain the qualities of compressed air
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.