Managing Conflict with Internal Customers
Difficult situations don’t occur only with your external customers; they can occur with your internal customers as well. In this module, you’ll learn why conflict with internal customers occurs and what you can do to manage it.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Describe the differences between positive and negative conflict
- List the effects of negative conflict
- List the reasons why conflicts with internal customers occur
- Explain what you can do to prevent conflicts with internal customers
- Identify negative behavior
- Decide if and when to address conflict with internal customers
- Describe what you can do to help resolve conflict with internal customers
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.