An actuator transforms hydraulic energy into mechanical energy so that work can be performed. An actuator may be in the form of a cylinder or motor.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Explain the purpose of a hydraulic actuator
- Identify the different types of cylinders
- Describe the components of a cylinder actuator
- List the applications of hydraulic motors
- Recognize the importance of hydraulic motor maintenance
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.