An actuator transforms hydraulic energy into mechanical energy so that work can be performed. An actuator may be in the form of a cylinder or motor.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Explain the purpose of a hydraulic actuator
- Identify the different types of cylinders
- Describe the components of a cylinder actuator
- List the applications of hydraulic motors
- Recognize the importance of hydraulic motor maintenance
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.