Group CommunicationPractical training for a practical world
Group members need to communicate effectively and collaboratively in order to accomplish the group’s common goal. In this course, you’ll learn how to communicate with group members so that what you’re saying is correctly understood. You’ll learn how to avoid common listening traps. You’ll also discover how to listen for understanding.
By the end of this course, students will be able to
- Understand the importance of effective communication
- List guidelines for effective communication
- Describe how to avoid sending mixed messages
- Identify common listening traps
- Understand how to listen for understanding
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.