Effective communication is a must at work and at home. In this course, you’ll discover what effective communication is and why it’s important. You’ll also find out how to choose the correct medium for your message based on the medium’s strengths and weaknesses. Finally, you’ll learn the process for constructing effective verbal and written messages.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Define effective communication
- Understand the consequences of miscommunication
- Match the choice of medium to your message’s content
- List the strengths and weaknesses of verbal communication
- Identify when to use verbal communication as the medium for your message
- List the strengths and weaknesses of written communication
- Identify when to use written communication as the medium for your message
- Describe the process for constructing clear verbal and written messages
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.