Working with Data Tables
Excel enables you to enter dates and times on your worksheet, format them, and use them in calculations like other values. However, there are some rules and limitations you must be aware of so that any calculation using dates and times is accurate.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- List uses for dates and times in a worksheet
- Explain the serial numbers Excel uses to create dates and times
- Enter dates and times in valid formats
- Explain how to use the Today and Now functions
- Use keyboard shortcuts to enter the current date and current time
- Format dates and times using predefined formats and custom formats
- Use dates and times in formulas
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.