Coordinate geometry uses a Cartesian coordinate system to analyze shapes such as lines or circles. In this course, you will work with a two-dimensional coordinate system.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Understand a two-dimensional coordinate system
- Calculate the length of a line segment
- Calculate the midpoint of a line segment
- Calculate the slope of a line
- Understand the equation of a line
- Understand the equation of a circle
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.