Calipers are measurement tools that are designed to measure distance, length, and depth. They are used in many professions, including manufacturing, woodworking, and health care. In this course, you will gain the mastery required to accurately measure with calipers.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Identify all of the parts of a caliper
- Describe how the parts work together to measure
- Interpret the graduation scales on the caliper
- Zero set your caliper
- Use the caliper to measure a length and depth
- Properly care for your caliper
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.