Rules are measurement tools used to measure distance and draw straight lines. Rules are used in many manufacturing, construction, and medical processes. In this course, you will gain the mastery required to accurately measure with a rule.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Identify the key components of the precision rule
- Interpret a rule’s graduation lines
- Identify rules based upon their measurement scale
- Choose which type of precision rule to use to measure a length
- Use the precision rule to accurately measure a length
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.