Inventory is the result of tons of planning and processes. Too much inventory is always bad for the company. In this course you will discover the real meaning of inventory.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Describe what inventory is and its importance
- Define lead time and its effect on inventory
- Determine the appropriate amount of inventory needed based on the situation
- Define Just-In-Time inventory
- Differentiate among the three types of inventory costs
- Describe how inventory management works
- Identify different types of inventory packaging
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.