Introduction to Communication
Effective communication takes work. In this course, you’ll discover the different forms of communication as well as common barriers to effective communication. You’ll also learn about the communication process and responsibilities of both the sender and receiver. Finally, you’ll find out about the importance of feedback and different forms of noise.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Define communication
- List the three forms of communication
- Identify barriers to communication
- Describe the communication model
- Understand the responsibilities of the sender and receiver
- Understand the importance of feedback
- Identify forms of noise
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.