Many of the sensors you encounter in everyday life, such as barcode readers at retail stores, are also used in industrial processes. Understanding the uses of these advanced sensors is important for individuals working in these industries.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Identify different types of advanced sensors used in industrial applications
- Describe the uses of barcode readers
- Define the main components of a barcode reader
- Describe the uses and types of radio frequency identification
- Describe the uses and types of vision sensors
- Describe the uses and types of laser sensors
- Identify typical applications of some advanced sensors
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.