Position, Speed and Acceleration Sensors
Position, speed, and acceleration sensors make it possible to move automated system components in complex ways. Controlling speed, position, and acceleration increases the efficiency of these systems as well.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Identify the types of position sensors
- Understand the functions and features of position sensors
- Identify the types of speed sensors
- Understand the functions and features of speed sensors
- Identify the types of acceleration sensors
- Understand the functions of features of acceleration sensors
- Recognize some typical applications of position, speed, and acceleration sensors
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.