Introduction to Blueprints
A blueprint is the primary means of communicating the requirements of a product to all those involved in manufacturing or building the product. Understanding how to read and interpret a blueprint is a universal skill that is used in almost every industry.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Explain the purpose of blueprints
- List other terms used for blueprints
- Describe methods of creating an engineering drawing
- Explain the purpose and contents of a title block
- Explain the importance of standards for engineering drawings
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.