Conflict ManagementPractical training for a practical world
In this course, you’ll find out why conflict occurs. You’ll learn how to identify the differences between positive and negative conflict as well as the common strategies for handling a conflict. You’ll also discover the six steps involved in successful collaboration. Finally, you’ll find out what you can do to help resolve group conflict.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- List the reasons why conflicts occur
- Describe the differences between positive and negative conflict
- Identify negative behavior
- List the effects of negative conflict
- Decide if and when to address conflict
- Understand the importance of listening in conflict resolution
- Implement conflict resolution strategies
- Engage in successful collaboration
- Describe what you can do to help resolve conflict
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.