Networking is about connecting with your contacts on a regular basis. It’s not about reaching out to your network only when you want something. In this course, you’ll discover how the proper use of networking can help you land a job.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- List the ways networking can help you develop your career
- Describe why networking is about connecting
- Understand the keys to building lasting networking relationships
- Describe how to meet networking contacts
- Understand social media’s role in networking
- Identify places to network
- Describe how to network
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.