Kicking Off Your Job Search
Finding a job usually isn’t as easy as walking into a local business and asking for work. Doing some upfront work before you start your job search can pay off in more than one way. In this course, you’ll discover everything you need to know to prepare for a successful job search.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Identify what you want in a job
- Know how to find career advice
- Describe ways to set yourself up for job-hunting success
- List the skills that companies seek in employees
- Assess your skills so that you can highlight them in your job search
- Describe how to share samples of your work
- Understand the importance of personal branding
- Check your online image
- Use technology effectively in your job search
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.