Working with Dates and Times
Excel includes commands designed to make it faster and easier to work with data that is arranged in a table. If your data is arranged in a table, you will find the Excel’s Table Tools very beneficial.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Describe a table
- Insert a table
- Change the table style and the worksheet theme
- Insert a total row and then insert functions
- Describe how to resize the table
- Insert a calculated column
- Sort and filter data
- Remove duplicate records from the table
- Convert a table to a range
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.