Verbal communication is the most popular form of communication. In this course, you’ll discover the different approaches to communication and how to communicate effectively face to face, over the phone, and in a videoconference. You’ll also learn how to leave a clear and concise voicemail.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Identify the different approaches to communication
- Describe how to communicate effectively face to face
- Understand how paralanguage affects verbal messages
- List ways to engage your listeners
- Describe how to communicate effectively during a phone conversation
- Understand how to leave a clear and effective voicemail
- Describe how to communicate effectively during a conference call
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.