Virtual groups rely on technology to allow people in multiple locations and time zones to communicate and collaborate. Virtual groups take advantage of a multitude of technologies, including emails, instant messaging, and teleconferences. In this course, you’ll discover what you need to do as a virtual group member.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Describe a virtual group
- List the different types of virtual communication
- Describe the different virtual communication tools
- Understand the challenges of virtual group communication
- List ways to get the most out of working in a virtual group
- List the advantages and disadvantages of virtual meetings
- Describe the guidelines for conducting virtual meetings
- Describe the guidelines for using different types of conferencing tools
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.