Nothing destroys productivity and teamwork like a meeting gone bad. In this course, you’ll discover when you really need to attend a meeting and what you can do to get the most out of the meeting.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Describe why it’s important to get the most out of the time spent in meetings
- List common reasons why meetings are disliked
- Identify when a meeting is not necessary
- List times when a meeting should be held
- Describe what you need to do to conduct an effective meeting
- List what you need to do to prepare for a meeting
- Understand the importance of an agenda
- List the topics ground rules need to cover
- Understand what you need to do when you’re the one leading the meeting
- Describe how to handle difficult personalities
- Understand how you can overcome your own anxiety in a meeting
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.