Statistical Process Control, or SPC, is a quality control methodology that uses statistics to predict variation in processes. SPC is the basis for the control portion of a Six Sigma project.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Define statistical process control
- Define and describe the objectives and benefits of statistical process control
- Explain the types of variation that exist in a process
- Define and describe how rational subgrouping is used
- Identify, select, construct, and apply various control charts
- Interpret various control charts
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.