SIX-3016 Exploratory Data Analysis
Before any problem can be eliminated or controlled, the cause of the problem must be identified and confirmed. Six Sigma teams use statistical tools to perform an analysis of data to identify and confirm the variable that causes most variation in a process or product.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Create and interpret multi-vari studies
- Identify the differences between positional, cyclical, and temporal variations
- Identify the largest source of variation in a process using a multi-vari study
- Interpret the linear correlation coefficient
- Determine the statistical significance of a linear correlation coefficient
- Identify the equation for linear regression
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.