Confined spaces present some unique hazards that you normally wouldn’t encounter in an open workplace. As a result, some confined spaces require that workers have permits to work in them. However, an entry permit doesn’t make unsafe work safe.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Describe a confined space
- Recognize hazards in a confined space
- Follow guidelines for working in a permit space
- Understand the importance of an entry permit
- Identify the types of entry permits
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.