Work Area Safety
Work area safety can be greatly improved by paying attention to little things that may be overlooked. A clean, organized work area, wide, clear walkways, and proper lifting techniques go a long way toward keeping you safe on the job.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Understand the importance of housekeeping
- Identify walkways and exits
- Create an ergonomic work environment
- Maintain a correct, neutral posture
- Use proper lifting techniques
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.