Hazard Material Storage
Proper storage of hazardous materials is critical to the safety of everyone. Improperly stored hazardous materials could lead to serious injury or even death.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Define hazardous material
- Understand the terms flash point and boiling point of liquids
- Distinguish between flammable and combustible liquids
- List methods of storing hazardous materials.
- List common requirements of hazardous material storage rooms
- List common requirements of hazardous material storage cabinets
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.