Making Work a Safer Place
Conducting a thorough job hazard analysis can make work a much safer place for employees. OSHA inspections also help prevent dangers and protect workers. However, workplace safety isn’t only affected by on-the-job hazards. Employee behavior plays a huge role as well.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Understand the job hazard analysis process
- Know each step of an OSHA inspection
- Identify the different types of citations and penalties
- Know where to find more safety information
- Recognize guidelines for preventing workplace violence
- Spot substance abuse issues
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.