The manipulator is the component of the robot that performs the actual work of the system. Understanding the components and limitations of the manipulator is important for anyone working with a robot.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- List types of actuators used on a manipulator
- Understand the term payload
- Understand the term armload
- List types of sensors used with a manipulator
- Define robot accuracy
- Define robot repeatability
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.