Process capability is a measure of the ability of a process to produce products that meet or exceed the engineering requirements. It is the standard for evaluating the statistical capability of a manufacturing process.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Define process capability
- Define specification limits
- Calculate process capability
- Calculate the process capability index
- Explain how the location of the process mean impacts process capability
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.