Introduction to Quality
Quality is a term that’s mentioned often, but what does it really mean? This course defines terms, like quality and Total Quality Management (TQM), and how these terms apply to manufacturing companies.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Define quality, customer, and expectations
- Identify the source of expectations
- Define quality management systems
- Describe the history of quality management systems
- Define Total Quality Management (TQM)
- List the principles of TQM
- Identify who is involved in quality
- Give examples of how customers and companies benefit from quality systems
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.