Printing a Worksheet
The printing process enables you to print physical copies of your worksheet. Excel provides many options to specify what is included on the printout and how it should look.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Explain the printing process
- Describe the print window and print preview
- Switch between different document views
- Change the margins, orientation, and paper size
- Select a print area
- Understand manual and automatic page breaks
- Change the scale of the document
- Insert headers and footer
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.