Directional Control Valves
Directional control valves are used to manage the flow of compressed air to and from the pneumatic devices. The use of directional control valves simplifies the job of controlling air flow to multiple pneumatic devices.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Explain the purpose of a directional control valve
- Demonstrate how a directional control valve works
- Understand the types of directional control valves
- Be able to classify directional control valves by their function and method of operation
- Be able to classify them by the manner in which they are actuated
- Identify the type of valve from a schematic symbol
- Explain the different types of valve actuation
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.