Compressed Air Treatment
Compressed air treatment is a process that includes filtering, lubricating, and regulating the pressure of the air. This process requires the use of several specialized devices.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Explain the need for compressed air treatment
- List the types of air treatments
- Explain the need for air filtration
- List the types of air filters
- Explain the need for air pressure regulation
- List the types of pressure regulators
- Explain the need for air lubrication
- List the types of air lubricators
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.