Introduction to Digital Electronics
Digital electronics is the foundation of programmable logic controllers. Digital devices like PLCs use circuits programmed with a logic system to determine the output based on one or more inputs. Understanding how digital circuits work will help you better understand how a PLC operates.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Define digital electronics
- Identify the number systems used by PLCs
- Identify the data types used by PLCs
- Identify and define the logic gates used in PLC programming
- Understand how logic gates function
- Identify the symbols for logic gates
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.