The Metric System
The metric system is often used in manufacturing to measure distance, weight, and volume. To work in manufacturing, you need to understand how to work with the metric system.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Describe two systems of measurement
- Identify metric units for length, weight, and volume
- Convert between metric units
- Convert from inches to millimeters
- Convert from millimeters to inches
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.