Distribution and Transportation
When you think about logistics, you think about moving. This course focuses on some great strategies for getting finished products from one point to another, whether it’s a retail store or the customer.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Define product distribution and describe its importance
- Define warehousing and describe its role in supply chain management
- Identify steps involved in order processing
- Define material handling systems and describe how they function
- Identify different modes for transporting goods
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.