Hydraulic fluid plays an important role in a hydraulic system. Without hydraulic fluid, the service life of other components would be much shorter.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Identify the functions of hydraulic fluids
- Understand the different types of hydraulic fluids
- Describe the different classifications of hydraulic oils and flame-retardant liquids
- Know how to select hydraulic oils based on characteristics and purpose
- Understand the importance of periodically checking hydraulic fluids
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.