Introduction to Hydraulics
A hydraulic system uses liquid to transmit power. It is designed to create the energy required in the fluid to make the entire system operate.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Understand fluid power
- Define hydraulics
- Describe the differences between hydrostatic and hydrodynamic systems
- List the advantages of a fluid power system
- Identify the basic components of a fluid power system
- Compare a hydraulic and pneumatic system
- Compare four different types of power systems
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.