How to Take a Course
The first page of a course is always the objectives page. The objectives page introduces the course and lists the learning objectives of the course.
This course explains how a course is structured and how you can interact with the course.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Describe the different sections of the screen in a course
- Understand how to navigate through a course
- Explain how to use a knowledge check
- Describe how to use a drag and drop activity
- Describe how to use an input box activity
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.