Handling Dangerous Workplace Situations
Any business that provides customer service or exchanges money with the public is at an increased risk of workplace violence. In this module, you’ll learn how to identify the warning signs of possible workplace violence. You’ll also discover the actions you can take to help defuse dangerous situations and keep your workplace safe.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Identify workplaces at a greater risk of violence
- Describe what you can do to help prevent workplace violence
- List common triggers of workplace violence
- Explain the warning signs of workplace violence
- Describe how to calmly and effectively defuse dangerous situations
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.