Getting Started with Excel
Excel is a powerful software tool for organizing and analyzing data. It is widely used by businesses to work with financial data. Before using Excel, you must understand some terminology and the different areas of the Excel screen.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Understand the uses of Excel
- Define workbook and worksheet
- Describe the different areas of the Excel screen
- Define cell and range
- Identify cell and range addresses
- List methods for selecting cells and ranges
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.