Formulas and Functions
Formulas and functions enable you to perform calculations on a worksheet. Excel can perform simple calculations, such as summing a column of numbers, or very complex calculations such as calculating financial, statistical or engineering information.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Define formula and function
- List the mathematical operators used in Excel
- Explain how references to cells or ranges are used in formulas and functions
- Use the Sum and Average functions
- Use the AutoSum command
- Understand how to copy formulas and functions
- Explain relative and absolute cell references
- Understand how to move formulas and functions
- Describe methods for troubleshooting formulas and functions
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.