Various formatting commands built into Excel enable you to change the look of your worksheet and make important data stand out. Formatting can be applied to single cells or to a range of cells either before or after you enter your data.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Define formatting
- Describe the process for formatting text and values
- Change the column width or row height
- Explain the purpose of specific formatting options
- Describe what happens to cells when data is deleted
- Discuss how to clear formatting
- Define cell styles and themes
- Explain what happens when you use Format Painter and F4
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.