Entering Text and Values
Creating a worksheet begins with entering text and values. The text and values can be any type of data, such as students’ grades, a family budget, customer addresses, sales data, and other financial data.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Explain the difference between text and values
- List the data entry process
- Describe how Excel handles leading and trailing zeros
- Edit data
- Delete data
- Explain how to use Undo and Redo
- Move data
- Copy data
- List common keyboard shortcuts
- Describe how to use Flash Fill, AutoComplete, and AutoFill to enter data
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.