Effective CollaborationPractical training for a practical world
For a group to successfully collaborate to accomplish its goal, members must be able to get along and work together. In this course, students discover how trust, cohesiveness, support, and ethics affect group climate. Student will also learn how to become a better and more effective group member.
By the end of this course, students will be able to
- Describe the difference between a positive and negative group climate
- List factors that affect group climate
- Understand your role in becoming a better group member
- Understand the importance of being cooperative and assertive
- List guidelines for effective group discussion
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.