Engineering Drawing Lines
There are many types of lines used to define the shape of an object on an engineering drawing. Each type has a specific function in the definition of the object.
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Identify each type of line used in an engineering drawing
- Describe the function of three line types used in an engineering drawing: visible, hidden, and center
- Describe the function of line precedence
- Identify line types given an engineering drawing
- Interpret hidden features on an engineering drawing
- Interpret views from viewing planes
Preparing you for success
The Northwest Skills Institute is an industry focused training organization.
Our programs are geared specifically for industry, making students more qualified and READY FOR WORK.